Thursday, October 26, 2006

Stranger Than Fiction!

I just read a great review of a new movie. The review is on Ain't It Cool News and is entitled: Massawyrm Loves STRANGER THAN FICTION!! Stranger Than Fiction, which opens 11-10-06, is a Will Ferrell movie with a lot of buzz. It also stars Dustin Hoffman, Queen Latifah, and Emma Thompson.

This movie is not your typical comedy with Will Ferrell. According to the article, this movie is "One of those uncommon comedies that manages to transcend the genre and enter Oscar level territory (an award rarely offered to comedies) this film sets itself apart from the very beginning." This movie is directed by Marc Forster, of Monster’s Ball and Finding Neverland fame.

In the Fantasy Moguls game, I was able to pick this movie as my third round pick. I love this pick after reading this review. I am hopeful that the great reviews and Oscar hype continue. Check out the movie review above. Then check out the trailer here. If it intrigues you as much as it does me, make sure to put this on your must see movie list. After all, it is not just about seeing a quality movie that is getting Oscar buzz (that I did not start but I am perpetuating) but also about my fantasy team.

No comments: