Monday, June 12, 2006

The movie quotes are here, I am somebody

To misquote the Jerk, "The movie quotes are here, the movie quotes are here, I am somebody!" As you may have picked up from Bryan's post below, we have a link up for our movie quotes. There is a hyper link on the right hand side called Inconceivable Movie Quotes!. Please check out what we posted and let us know if we need to add other quotes. We hope to have some surveys on the site soon so we can make our own top 100 list with the help of our readers. Bryan , Fat Jack , and I have been working hard on this and are happy to finally have it up and going. We found it impossible to actually post all of our lists on the blog so we had to link it over from a Google page. I hope you enjoy. Please give us some feed back on this.

2 comments:

admin said...

Said Stoner by way of Fat Jack's Erratic Rants:

One of my favs is Peter Sellers, as Inspector Cleuseau, disguised as Toulous LeTrec, answering the door, being handed a bomb by the delivery guy, and searching in his pockets for a tip: "Sorry, I seem to be a little short."

Says Jack: Do we have any Pink Panther quotes? I don't think we do. That would be a travesty.

Thanks Stoner.

Unknown said...

Yes it is. We need some Pink Pather quotes.