Saturday, January 06, 2007

Mini-Review: Superman Returns

Review by FAT JACK
My Rating: 2 stars out of 5


Larry of INCONCEIVABLE: B+
Bryan of INCONCEIVABLE: 4.5 stars out of 5
Rotten Tomatoes: 76% Rotten
Roger Ebert: 2 stars out of 4
Netflix: 3.7 stars out of 5
IMDb: 7 stars out of 10
Entertain Me: B
BrandonCrain Blog: 6 out of 10




This is a movie that I was looking forward to, but my expectations were pretty low based on the reviews that I’ve read about it. The script was poor and the writing was full of too many holes to even bother writing about. There was real potential for a great movie. All I can say is that the producers must have been passing about kryptonite martinis during the entire production. Come on. He swims under water and picks up an entire island laced with kryptonite? The only really cool thing was the bullet hitting Superman’s eye and bouncing off, but we saw that in the trailers. Too bad.

No comments: